- [21/05/2019] Hadi Hosri – Re-Group : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzDO8Kud6xo
Hania Rani – Esja: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys-7mIJJwsg
- [15/05/2019] Federico Albanese – The Harp Theme. From The Twelve (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) , released May, 2019. https://federico-albanese.bandcamp.com/track/the-harp-theme
- [07/05/2019] Hadi Hosri – Signal-to-Noise ,released on April 9th 2019 : https://youtu.be/DE9_O1fHHZk
- [18/04/2019] For more songs similar to An Analogue Guy in a Digital World, visit Spotify in the following link and listen to Martin Roth’s exquisite selection “An Analog Guy in a Digital World” Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/djmartinroth/playlist/2IQpsjHjvsZ4lKWj8ppJPg?si=dXSslH7RQKiGjHtlB7VRxA
- [27/02/2019] Kenneth James Gibson – Gone Too Soon from Pop Ambient 2019 compilation by Kompakt Records: https://kompakt.bandcamp.com/track/gone-too-soon
- [28/01/19] Scott Campbell · Pentimento (Album: Photos From The Flood, released January 23, 2019) https://youtu.be/Rg1RqeAbSEc
- [27/01/19] The Analogue Guy hit Iris van Herpen’s catwalk. Check it out: https://youtu.be/xwJb0-20Ad4
- [22/12/18] In anticipation to the upcoming album in Spring 2019 here is the video version of “An Analog Guy in a Digital World Pt. II” which is based on Samuel Barber’s Adagio for Strings (1938).
https://youtu.be/6hKxAE-O6Uc Soundcloud link: https://soundcloud.com/djmartinroth/an-analog-guy-in-a-digital-world-pt-ii-adagio-for-strings
- [12/18] Since a lot of people are asking for suggestions on songs, artists etc, here are my two (more) cents in a quick note. According to my personal taste, the third part of an atypical music trilogy – since all of them had similar emotional impact on me – that included “An analog Guy In A Digital World” and “Says” in the last few years, is Brian Reitzell’s “Bloodfest”, a revisited version of J.S. Bach’s Aria from the Goldberg Variations.
In a more neoclassical direction one can search for example for Jóhann Jóhannsson’s work (“IBM 1401, a User’s Manual Part I – IBM 1401 Processing Unit “) or among the artists of the label Erased Tapes (Lubomyr Melnyk for instance for the piano lovers) . Towards an electronic direction Gidge (“I Fell In Love”), could be a great recommendation worthy of the aforementioned songs.
- [10/18] A suggestion to everyone who enjoys listening to Martin Roth’s and Nils Frahm’s songs (An Analog Guy In A Digital World and Says). Take a listen to “The Antiphon (Epilogue)” by Kasper Bjørke. From the album “Kasper Bjørke Quartet: The Fifty Eleven Project” (2018) released earlier this month (10/2018).